Sunday, October 26, 2008

Zee new blog

Welcome to my blog! I cut my myspace ties a while back, and felt like I needed somewhere to post random information that no one will probably ever read. This is my new sidekick outlet. Etsy being number one always and forever.

This month is always really busy with school and family. Just this coming week we have the final soccer game, Halloween party at Casa de Amigos, Halloween of course. Saturday is Luis' birthday party , he is turning 4!!
...and then we rest!

So my crafty list this week consists of, 20 caramel apples for Casa de Amigos, Ice Cream cake for Luis' birthday, Constructing my first buttercream transfer of Ironman,and 30 goody bags for Luis' ... I see a messy house in my future.

So about that buttercream transfer, I'm sure I will have wicked dreams everynight as well as a twisted back. The dream will be me the night before the party, peeling off the buttercream transfer, and ooooooh it crumbles to pieces and I am frantic trying to recreate.

No comments: