Monday, October 27, 2008

New Items in my Etsy shop

For those of you who did not link via Etsy, please make your way back around and go to http://www.etsy.com/ it's a wonderful magical place where all things handmade are bought and sold.

My shop nannettebernard.etsy.com has been a blast to create! I just hit 101 sales, which is crazy I just started in June. I have met some really great folks.


I've started to acquire chain and findings in brass and developed a new technique using brass crimp beads and waxed linen. I'm excited about this design and I hope it does well in my shop.
Another really cool bracelet is the Sparrows Compass, I was buying my brass from a local bead shop, but it is getting a bit expensive. I have joined the Vintaj website and OOOh it's nice! Great prices, but if I bought there I would need to start a new Etsy shop just to sell the surplus ( you can only buy wholesale from Vintaj.com)

No comments: